Re: [RML] Re: SILVER BUDGIE

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 15:49:06 -0600

YOU CAN HAVE THE SORRY OLD PRICK BACK!

I thought Peter was a pain in the ass.........

Sure we cant send his ass back too!

Yes I am back now... It was a long 10 days! 1 week with the dock and Budgie
was all I could take!

I have never seen a more pathetic lot..... If Neil wasn't loosing his pills
the doc was loosing his wallet.. Yes Doc did loose his wallet, money, air
tickets, and the lot. Luckily for him he left it at my house and my wife
had pity on him and mailed it to Scotts house so he should have it soon.
This was the second time he lost it on this trip BTW!

I cant understand this facilitation with bowel blasting and the competition
that goes with it. Mexican food was not the thing to be feeding them.

Bruce tried hard to get some American tail here but with the distraction
provided by myself and Scott he lost out...

I survived the trip and we did have a great time and saw a lot of nice
things. They both had a great time.....

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America