[RML] Re: Rainbowfish 97

fishgirl at ix.netcom.com
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:13:13 -0500 (CDT)

Forecast is good. We might get a sprinkle of rain today, but it looks like SF
will be sunny and in the 70s this weekend. If you're going further inland to
visit friends or take in the scenery, the temperatures will be 70s-80s. You
might want to bring a sweater or light jacket if you plan on going out much
in the evenings or if you're going to visit the beach--the ocean breeze cools
things off quite a bit.

By the way, for those already registered for the Steinhart Aquarium behind-
the-scenes tour, we are meeting in the Clarion lobby at 1:00 Friday
afternoon. The tour will start at 2:00. It looks like we will have rides for
most people. If you're renting a car, please help out by taking some other
folks along. If you are not registered for this tour already, I'm afraid we
can't accomodate you--the tour is full.

I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of days!

Kim