RE: [RML] Newbie

Matthew Stanton (matthews at sf.nsw.gov.au)
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:02:41 +1000

Welcome,
Is your name Conway or Lewis?
Glad you are a member of ANGFA Queensland. How about joining ANGFA
National as well. Our journal 'Fishes of Sahul' (Edited by Rudie Kuiter)
is worth the membership price alone.

With 14 tanks, I am sure you are going to have something to contribute
here and with ANGFA.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com [r_m_l at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
conwayl72
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:07 PM
To: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RML] Newbie

Hello all

Just joined up, have been looking for a good Rainbow forum for awhile!
Didn't know about this one!

I have been keeping Rainbows for a year now, with 10 tanks up and
running an another 4 or 5 awaiting! I live in Brisbane and I'm a 32yo
Male.

I am also a member of ANGFA-QLD. Look forward to some interesting
chats and emails! :)

This Email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply Email and
destroy all copies as well as the original message. All views expressed
in this Email are those of the sender, except where specifically stated
otherwise, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Forests NSW.