[RML] Re: Pseudomugil connieae

parin_iceyfist (parin_iceyfist at yahoo.co.uk)
Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:55:13 -0000

Thank you for the tip Dave. It's a very nice article you wrote.
Although, when I look at the other inhabitants of the T. occelicauda
environment, I very much doubt I will find any of them here in Belgium
in the aquarium trade. Except for P. furcatus of course, which is
easily acquired.

Ottelia alismoides is a plant unknown to me. But after some googling,
I found some images. Hopefully it can be found in Europe, but again, I
doubt it will be easy to find :)

Regards,
Gunther