Re: [RML] Electric Amquel !!!

Bjorn Straube (straube at digital.net)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:52:55 -0400

Hi John,
Welcome to the list. Thank you for the information, I'll try it with
the next bottle. About 4-5 other people have contacted me about being
shocked themselves. If you want, I'll contact them and ask if I can
give you their names (I think I still have all the messages). Oh I'd
like to post your advice to DISCUS-L, Aquatic Plants Digest,and the
Libearers list, if it is okay.
Bjorn

BTW that realy was one hell of a jolt :)