SPAM (was Re: [RML] Looking for bright Rainbows)

Andrew Boyd (frex at macrae.com.au)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:05:27 +1000

At 11:38 9/10/97 -0700, Julie wrote:

>Now I am safely ensconced in Portland Oregon, and
>finally *not* sweating my gazongas off. ;) ;) Maybe a couple of them
>will/have volunteer their help...

Hi Jules, good to hear you made it safely ;)

>How about some background info? You are new to bows, but you like plants?
>That is another topic of interest on this list -- despite the
>"rainbowfish" moniker, we tend to talk about all SORTS of stuff...
>sometimes to the dismay of other folks. ;) ;)

Good point, Jules, good point.... Although we tend to leave some topics off
the list... sexual perversions and *most* of the beer talk we reserve for
the IRC sessions :)

Regards, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - frex at macrae.com.au - http://www.macrae.com.au/~frex
ICQ UIN: 2615516 "...a day is only wasted when I'm not..."