Re: [RML] Re: SILVER BUDGIE SHOES (SPAM)

James E. Capelle (jcapelle at gte.net)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 04:49:09 -0400

And now from one who had came aboard this list last year in the same
fashion (kinda anyway), Welcome aboard. You have learned the very same
thing I tell people that I have turned on to RML, sit back and watch,
the list is 90%/98% spam/everyday talking and 10%/14% real good info on
the bows and blue eyes and some other fish thrown in, just to get
someone to say something about fish, (I know that didn't add up to 100%
but wait, you'll see how that math will work). There is even talk about
birds, as you have found out.
Some of the (;>) hits you got were not just from Oz and that Little
island north of it, some came from this side of the big lake too.
I might even say some people maybe still getting over jet lag from the
trip to S.F. Cal. for Rainbowfish 97, That was a great showing of Bow
heads.
Yes folks I came out from under my rock last month to fly west to hit
Rainbow 97. I had a great time and got some great fish too. Let me
not forget the plants, right Jim. As Julie said at the get together,
"it was nice to put a face the name on the RML". Roy and the Budgie got
together and someone (Steve) is coming to FL next year and we're going
collecting(after he shows me his FL fishing lic(needed to collect in
FL)).
Ya there's alot happening on this list, info will come alone sooner or
later, friends can and will be made. Give it more then four days.
Well I 've been out from under my rock too long now so I am heading
back under(OH my! I've been out so long, I cann't find my rock!!!)(Oh ya
the rock cover is to protect me from my intro last year, I still feel
the flames)
Jim C.