Re[2]: [RML] Re: SILVER BUDGIE SHOES (SPAM)

andrew.boyd at dfat.gov.au
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:05:44 +1000

The unofficial answer is, George in Delaware, that the list is a forum
for keepers of Australian and New Guinean Fishes - not necessarily
always about the fishes themselves.

You have three choices:

1. Leave the list. This is OK, many fine (and some not so fine) folks
have). It is something I did myself a month and a half ago, and I
speak as the lists' co-founder.

2. Get an intelligent email program or learn a little scripting if you
are on a Eunuchs box so as to reroute all mail with SPAM in the title
to your Trash folder or /dev/null as appropriate.

3. Learn to live with it. Most people who have stayed enjoy both the
spam and the good information - it is all part of being a member of
the RML family.

FYI the Silver Budgie is Neil Armstrong, world-famous rainbowfish
photographer and a nicer bloke you could not meet.

Regards, Andrew Boyd