Re: [RML] Question re. spam mails

Subject: Re: [RML] Question re. spam mails
From: Andrew Boyd (andrew_db at bigpond.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 14:41:25 CST

Hi Christophe,

I am subscribed to the new list under my work email address, as I am for
9 other yahoo groups, and have yet to receive one spam email under this
email address.

My old address, the one that was going for more than 10 years - I
received 40-120 spam emails a day. The old rainbowfish at pcug.org.au list
address used to receive at least 10 spam messages a day.

Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Boyd
Business Development Manager