Re: Re: [RML] Re: First Message!

Subject: Re: Re: [RML] Re: First Message!
bkemker at cox-internet.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 10:42:00 CST

i crossed over!
-Brett kemker

Hi,

we had 196 people on the old list, and only 40 of them have decided to
join this list. I know that some people were getting messages sent to
two or three addresses (sometimes work and personal addresses), but even
still, not a lot have taken up the invitation to join the new list.

Maybe we should jump to a different list address every southern
hemisphere springtime just to get rid of the people that really don't
want to be here

Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Boyd