Re: [RML] Hardyheads (SPAM rated for the benefit of non-participating

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:15:03 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Roy Hunter wrote:

> Are you implying you taught him? Now he is ruined for life!

Rooster, having been with you and a few others I can definately
say that anyone makes a better teacher than you do. :-) As for what
fish I had what would you know? I bred Mogurnda pulchra right before I
left, we'll just have to see what Julie does to them now.... I also had
5 Mogurnda adspersa (Murray stock) butt they were all males. I've
organised for some more to be brought back by Roy.

Hey Tappin, you shouldn't let Rooster know you are excited, you may be
surprised by the results! Just don't let him get drunk around you and
whatever you do don't wear any woolen cloths!!

Tootles

Peter Unmack