Re: [RML] ANGFA Queensland

Adrian Tappin (tappin at powerup.com.au)
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:52:05 +1000

At 03:09 PM 15/05/01 -0700, PETER.UNMACK at ASU.Edu wrote:

>Only if you view it in Explorer..... Otherwise it is black text on a pale
>black background.
>
>Why not use web standard colours that all browsers understand? :-)
>
>Sure, Netscape is a piece of crap these days, but Microsoft is still Microsoft
>and for that reason alone many people will avoid Explorer.

Do people still use Netscape ?????

Last time I checked MSIE had more than 70% of the market and growing?

At least its good to see that the latest version of Netscape (6) has
finally caught up with Internet Explorer and the pages display fine. It
even displays the mouse-over effects. However for you people still surfing
in the dark (or just can't let go of Netscape) I have changed the pages so
that you should be able to view them almost perfectly :-)

Maybe one day Netscape will display text formatting properly?

Adrian.