RE: [RML] Disease in wild-caught fish

Jennifer Palmer (aquamail at mypostbox.com)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:48:38 +1100

Thanks Matthew,

I realised that the Creek flowed down to the ocean at Red Rock (I wasn't
sure where it originated), in fact I had plans to survey the creek a little
closer to the ocean this weekend if it was accessible.
Have you done any surveying of this creek, or any others in the area?

BTW the water wasn't blue at all, merely brown- I guess from run-off after
the rains. The banana chemical theory probably isn't all that far fetched.

Jennifer