Re: [RML] Unsubscribe

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 17:38:55 +1100

At 09:28 6/03/98 -0800, Steve wrote:
>Sorry for the general posting, but can someone help me unsubscribe from
>this list? Unless of course, you folks ever intend on discussing
>rainbowfish?
>- Steve Waldron

Dear Steve

No, we never make it a point of discussing Rainbowfish, that is why the
non-Rainbow posts mostly contain the word SPAM in the header as specified
in the info file (the one with the unsubscribe info - I wrote the bastard),
so that people who don't want to listen to the spam don't have to.

See, it is all calculated to give people who are illiterate the shits,
which is cruel of us, isn't it? :) I'm surprised nobody has sprung an
anti-discrimination case on us...

Yours, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
" I am a battle waging spear
I am a salmon in a pool
I am a hill of poetry
I am a ruthless boar
I am a threatening noise from the sea
I am a wave on the sea
Who but I knows the secret of the unhewn dolmen?"