Re: [RML] ANGFA Convention 1999?

Helen.Larson at DWNMUS.MAGNT.nt.gov.au
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:34:21 +0930

Alan and Andy and whoever,
the NT is a great place to have conventions etc but there's not
many fish-people (because there's not many people up here, which is
how i like it). If ANGFA National helps down there, I'll help up here
(unless I'm somewhere else). We're hosting the ASFB AGM in July which
is good practice for how to deal with a mob of unruly
rainbowfishologists.

besides, we could get you all lost on (e.g.) Melville Island if we
can get permission for such a field trip - the M. trifasciata are very
handsome and the P. gertrudae are amazingly variable. besides, the
country is Wonderful!

Helen

<'##==<

Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
PO Box 4646
Darwin, NT 0801

Subject: [RML] ANGFA Convention 1999?
Author: rainbowfish-owner at pcug.org.au at SMTP
Date: 3/20/97 1:22 AM

About a month or so ago Andy Wattam floated the idea of the 1999
Convention being held in the N.T. We only received a couple of

I suggested that maybe ANGFA National pick up the ball and run with it
and help the Northern Territorians put one on. I personally like the
idea of a N.T. Convention if someone else is doing the organising <g>.

Are there any more thoughts re this suggestion or has someone already
tendered for the running of the 1999 Convention? When is the deadline
for submissions?

Cheers
Alan

|__________________________________\|/___________________________|
Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

In caverns deep, the Old Gods sleep;
but the trees still know their Lord,
and it's the Pipes of Pan which call the tune,
in the twilight of the wood.
The leaves they dance to the Goat God's tune,
and they whisper his name to the winds,
and the oak tree dreams of a God with horns,
and knows no other King.

Homepages: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford
http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford/angfa.htm