Re: [RML] Hyrtlii

Mon, 17 Mar 1997 18:51:15 +1000

Heay Roy ,

Did you read your last ANGFA Bulletin? Well there was a report from Bruce
Sambell on the technique he used to Hormone induce N. ater and I would
suggest that it probably be a reasonable guide.

Sometimes I wonder why I chase up stuff on fish other than Rainbows for the
Bulletin :-)

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"