Re: [RML] SPAM cooking, teasing and ketchup. Was Juliescooking.

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 07:15:14 -0700

considering what you paid for you truck and the fact you drive on the wrong
side of the road and they put your truck together backwards I figured I
didn't need to take the chance. When I drove in England, at least the car
had the wheel in the right place

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America