Re: [RML] Aquatic plants

Brad Jackson (angfa1 at hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:08:58 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01C52550.CB318A00

>From my experience Goanna Lagoon Gertrudae are a soft (128 ppm total hardne=
ss) neutral to slightly acid loving fish. This is the only blue eye I have =
ever kept but they grew and spawned very prolificly in these conditions. I'=
m sad to say I no longer have any of this population but they were deffinat=
ely the most colorful of any blue eyes I have ever seen.

Brad Jackson
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gary Lange=20
To: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RML] Aquatic plants

Hope you've picked the right blue-eyes to live in brackish water because =
probably <most> do not do well in brackish water. (1.013 sg or greater). =
Ross river signifers, some of the other "large" signifers, of course cyanod=
orsalis but for the others you're really putting them under a lot of stress=
if you're putting them into salt. Not exactly a great way to keep them go=
ing.

gary lange

christian_vanbelle <christian.vb at lesjeunesjardiniers.be> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm about to set up a 100 l tank to hold some blue-eyes and gobies=20
who are living in brackish water.

I wanted to know the plants who are living in such conditions in=20
Australia.

Thanks for helping me

Cheers=20

Christian