Re: [RML] Question about Artemia and frys

Magnar Vatne (magna-v at online.no)
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:17:15 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C51FEA.EFF31220

If I understand You correct, I beleieve the food I am using is ok. The JBL =
liquid fry food with 10% artemia and the Mr Reed NO Brine Shrimp 1 Ounce Sm=
all
powder should be similar to what you all are refering to. Nice to know :-)
To avoid the liquid food to sink I am using a spoon and gently put it into =
the water. Then most of it stays on the surface.

I didn't expect frys allready so this is exiting. I am spending quite a few=
hours with my face close to the glass. Must look strange to others :-)
Today some of the frys (they should be 4-5 days old now) did manage to eat =
som of the live artemias. They didn't manage to get the biggest artemia in =
their mouth, but they tried realy hard. It was realy interesting to see the=
frys "hunting" for food.

Regards
Magnar Vatne
----- Original Message -----=20