Re: [RML] color

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:30:32 +1100 (EST)

Tyrone,

if you can get hold of the Wattley book on discus (the first one, can't
remember the title, someone else has my copy) that he did for TFH, it
mentions exactly which hormones are used by unscrupulous Discus traders to
boost coloration in their fish.

I know what testosterone is, I have a constant oversupply of it :)

That is my excuse for the hair loss, anyhow.

Cheers, Andrew