Re: the weather, was Re: [RML] hallllooo

Gupp (gupp at naturalaquariums.com)
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:23:47 -0700

Yes and while you were laughing...

I've been waiting to get a new roof and some remodling done on the house
so there is space for our new baby, whose almost 7 months old now.
Originally my husband was supposed to get someone to do it before the
baby was born. So finally we are getting it done. On Tuesday the
stripped off a bunch of the old roof tiles on the 2 back rooms, which
were later additions to the house, one of which is my fish room. On
Wednesday it rained. I spent all day trying to keep yucky water, that
was going through my ceiling, out of my fish tanks and electrical
outlets. I was somewhat nervous when I was trying to unplug an extension
cord that had water running into the plug, while I was standing barefoot
in a puddle of water.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com