RE: [RML] Gambusia control

gfinsen at schneider.com.au
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:06:54 +1000

By reducing manmade impact on our streams, hopefully we can restore the
environment to a point where native species can be introduced
(reintroduced?). Then hopefully nature will sort itself out and a new
balance can be acheived. I think Bulimba Ck in Brisbane is a good
example.

Just some more thoughts :-)
Regards
Graeme