Re: [RML] SPAM, RE: [RM.] Gerry Allen talk at ANGELA (WA)

Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:10:45 +1000

Thank you David,

You can definitely rely on a WAGger (WA groupie) to really rub it in ;-)
No wonder us "eastern-staters" have to stick up for our selves from time to
time.
BTW does Ken Shaw really use his computer for email? I sent himan email a
while back but got no reply - just the silence of the lamb ;-)

How about telling us all how things are going over there. Are any of your
members actually keeping WA fish? If so how about some A-Z's from you guys
so the rest of us can benefit from your experience? A short summary of
Gerry's talks for the Bulletin would be appreciated and even a paragraph on
the RML. It is not just a question and answer forum or a Spam mart.

This is not a personal "attack" on you. I just seem to be hitting a brick
wall getting others to contribute ( perhaps I should call it a sponge wall
- everyone wants to soak up the info provided but no reciprocation !) Come
on you guys and gals out there if you have some experience with a
particular fish fill out a blank A-Z form and send it to me and I will
guarantee to have it in print for you within 2 or 3 issues of the Bulletin.

I will be happy to liase with Barry and Neil to provide the picture,
format, bibliography etc and do any necessary editing to fit it into the
mould.And while the plea is hot I'll also forward a blank A-Z to the list.

This plea is also directed to our OS subscribers who have access to many
fish that our import restrictions have denied us.

Cheers

Bruce Hansen