Re: [RML] rml

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:42:38 +1000

G'day Paul

Nice to hear from you. The setup you describe will suit most Rainbows from
Australia but Goyders are the only Trifasciata that prefers pH a little
higher (7.4-7.8), so a little shellgrit in the filter or substrate helps.
All Tris need water movement, good O2 supply and regular water changes with
water temps approx 70-80F. They eat everything and get along with
everything - almost the perfect aquarium fish.

Thye hardest thing about breeding is stopping them - depends how many you
want to raise and how much space you have. Have a look at Adrian Tappin's
Home Page by following the links from ANGFA's Home Page below.

I'm sure some member of ANGFA or the RSG from over there will help you with
stock.

Keep asking questions !!

Regards,
Bruce.

Bruce Hansen, A.N.G.F.A., Advancing Australian Aquatics.