Re: [RML] SPAM New on the list

Bjšrn Straube (straube at digital.net)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:57:57 -0800

Don't get me started about tourists, remember Florida is owned by the
Mouse ;) As an added bonus, we get all of the snow birds from up north
to join the fun too. I have to admit, Germans really aren't that polite
when it comes to lines and crowds though. They will just elbow anyone
out of the way that will allow it, sort of like poland ;)

"German Humor: On The Fritz" by John Louis Anderson, 219pp ;)

Bjšrn