Re: [RML] historic mails on rainbowfish

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:07:19 -1000

At 23:28 01/01/99 +0100, Michael wrote:
>Hello,
>
>thank you for the warm welcome!
>
>On 01.01.1999, 22:00 UTC
>>http://www.peter.unmack.net/archive/rml/
>
>works very well. Megamuch of historic mails. 8-0 & :-))
>Right now the RML is archieved from Mai 96 to June 98.
>Thank's a lot to the collector Mr. Andrew Boyd and editor Mr. Peter Unmack.

You are most welcome, Michael :)

There is a lot of stuff on that archive site, indeed. There have been
periods in years gone by when the list regularly generated a megabyte of
text per month. In amongst all the spam and friendly banter there is a
lot of valuable information there.

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to
show you how it's done."
Scott Adams
You can catch me sometimes on ICQ at UIN 22207958....