Re: [RML] Naming Fish

Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:21:33 +1000

After a prolonged lull on the list it is refreshing to see some general
enthusiasm for a topic - thanks Doug for getting us going.

I agree with most of the points in Matthew's carefully considered reply -
especialy the last one (" I'm sure we can think of some more" ) ---

If Doug gets enough replies he may have to open a web page to store it all
and make it accessible to everyone - especially if they keep finding new
species in PNG at the current rate.

Regards,
Bruce.