Re: [RML] Forktail Rainbowfish

Roy Hunter (Rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:08:53 -0700

Heay Bruce, You know those pine river signifers you catch for your sooty...
He is eating an awfully expensive diet dont you think???

Shipping eggs is very easy Ernie, Just pull the mopp out, rid it of excess
water and put it in a fish bag and mail them 2 day service. Thats it its
that easy.. Be sure to put a little air in the bag as well.

Pet shops like colorfull fish, that is what sells. Praecox have good color
at 3/4 inch and that is what size you usually see them in a store.
Trifasciatas take longer, typically 2 inches, so it really depends on the
fish and how much color they have...or in Australian "colour" Just looking
at the word spelled that way sounds french :-)

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
Visit our website at: