Re: [RML] Homepage

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 18:49:38 +1100

At 12:11 PM 1/3/97 +1000, Adrian Tappin wrote:
>Now that you Northern Hemispherians have gone into hibernation and all your
>ponds are frozen over. If you want something to do on those cold frozen
>nights (in between blizzards) you can check out my updated homepage. New
>layout, New format, New Graphics, More photos, New photos, even got rid of
>the Blue on Black so Roy can read it now!

What can I say... Grrr!!! Jealous ;)

Regards, and a happy new year to you to!

BTW - I hope that you paid too much for Web3D - I got mine on sale for $20.00 ;)

Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."