Re: [RML] interesting markings

Mon, 9 Feb 1998 06:48:50 +1000

G'day Larry

Are the scales in the white area lifted at all? Do you have any other male
incisus in the tank too? They are great scrappers and perhaps he has lost
out lately in the "dominance sweepstakes" - hence the change in behaviour.

If all else fails just wait and see - if it is TB you'll soon find out :-(

Regards,
Bruce.