[RML] Re: (SPAM) Constitution (could be broken promises) :)

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 11:14:09 +1100

Well Doc, I seem to have vague recollections of the constitution coming in
for some comment at a not too distant, past convention. Is this the same
Doug Collom we are talking about that was (along with National Executive)
gonna have a new constitution ready for approval in approx. 12 months from
that date?

The Melborne Zoo constitution was hardly written for the benefit of ANGFA,
the hoary old chestnut re regional groups and the laws? (joke) of the
constitution still remain...

And before you ask, NO I am not volunteering for the job :) it's a National
responosibility...<g>

Merlin jumps off soap box and says
Cheers. :)