Re: [RML] Only for North Americans/SPAM

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 21:02:25 -0700

For some reason the adjective "lubricant" and the mention of Adrian in the
same sentence just doesn't work Bruce..... :-P

Aromatic warmth, brings to mind a pile of dung on the snow, freshly laid.
It's warm, and it's aromatic.... :>(

....seen after inhaling too much of various volatile substances by the
fireside whilst camping on collecting trips... Well that is a more pleasant
thought!
Reminds me of that person auctioning off that "ANGFA weed" at the
conference in Melbourne. Maybe That is what you use those "ANGFA weeds"
for!.. That was funny for sure! ;-p

Reading Bruces e-mail is proof that too much education in the form of
vocabulary and creative writing is sometimes bad for you. Please do not try
this at home.....

:-) :-)

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at:
http://208.135.166.41

> From: Bruce Hansen <bhansen at ozemail.com.au>
> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [RML] Only for North Americans/SPAM
> Date: Monday, February 17, 1997 1:34 PM
>
> For the sake of the non-Oz -
>
> And to put Roy out of his misery, the Macquarie Dictionary defines
Bunyip