Re: [RML] Display Suggestions

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:26:27 -0700

Yes we do have springs here, only problem is the water is about 60 celcius
out of the ground. They cool it down to 40 and have a pool you can wade in
then they cool it further and fill a swimming pool with it. Its very salty
and the trabertine(i think that is the word) builds up on the concrete
around the pool. I dont remember the tds but it was insane.

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: