Re: [RML] Re: un-subscribe

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:06:10 +1100

Hi Chris,

from my point of view when we are asked to change the way the list operates
then that DOES affect everyone on the list. Users have a right to know
whether things are going to remain "as is".

There was nothing implied of someone being evil or stupid.

You must or should understand that Andrew and I get a few of these requests
and they are bloody annoying and time consuming, administrivia keeps us
busy. :-)

I therefor repeat we ain't gonna change nuttin.

Cheers
Alan Ford
Co-owner RML

At 06:52 AM 2/24/97 PST, Chris Drew wrote:
>Hey people-
>
>don't we have better things to talk about than what a desubscriber
>thinks about the list? Those that like it will stay and those that don't will
>leave.
>
>Just because they don't like the format does not make them evil or
>stupid! And maybe just maybe they'll make a valuable comment that will
>help the whole list.
>
>So can we stop with the snide, cliquey remarks everytime someone
>disagrees with us! It makes US look evil and stupid.
>Chris Drew drews at webgate.net

Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.

Homepages: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford