Re: [RML] Looking for G. wanamensis -Reply

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 19:58:52 -0700

I have a friend that visits Kents place quite often. I dont think he said
the wanams he had were right. I can do some eggs for you but I dont make it
a habit as I just dont have the space to set up fish to get 1 mop of eggs.
Sometimes it takes awhile and I could be raising fish in the tank, but if
you twist my arm enough I think I can get to them for you. :-)

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: