Re: [RML] Only for North Americans

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:51:03 -0700

What do you want me to say about ssi? Do I have a need for it within the
current page? Not that I can see. I would be happy to do something with it
if you give me a senerio where it would be of some use for what I am doing.

Internic registers the domain with every server on the net, how specific it
is I dont know at this point untill the name takes affect. The server
operator informed me that .org domain names take longer to authorize hence
the delay. It "should be this week or so he says.....

I am working on the ability to purchase on line and also join ANGFA on line
at the moment. Yes Roy is doing the forms the old fashioned way... HTML
coding.
instead of being the butthead we all know you are, why dont you come up
with something worthwile using ssi. I have not spoken with the server
operator on ssi yet so its abilities and uses are not on the top of my
priority list for info...

Any more bright ideas sfinkter boy? :-)

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman