Re: [RML] I'm comming! SPAM

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:02:43 +1100

At 08:03 PM 2/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>he he what a subject......

Hi Roy,

>Anyway, old rooster landed his big job today so that means in July I will
>be comming to Brisbane to add a little life to you folks for 3 weeks or so.
>I figgured I would tell you now so you have ample time to prepare. You know
>the routine, put up your breakables, lock the liquor cabinet, the usual
>rooster roster check list. If you lost your copy I am sure Baz can provide
>a copy upon request. Cool thing is that now Americans do not need a visa to
>travel to Australia!!!! HEHEHEHE.......Your country is awfully trusting.

It's funny, some of the things we let in are much worse than the fish we try
so hard to keep out <GRIN>.

>Actually I will only be there for a few days as I will be heading north to
>the tip!
^^^^^^^^

Seeing as the TIP is Victoria :-) You will be heading South! ;)

Just the thought of collecting werneri drives me nuts. Bad thing
>about the whole deal is UNMACK will be there too... Oh well you cant win
>them all!

Have to tell Gordon so as he can meet him. I'm sure Pete might like that...

One day you will have to make it to Canberra, I'm sure we can accomodate
you, the dog kennel is vacant at the mo...:-) And my daughter doesn't live
with us.

>Bruce, what do you call a cow that just had a calf?

>decafinated

I like that one!

Cheers
Alan