Re: [RML] (ever so off topic!) gertrudae & ladigesi in Chicago & DC

Julie Zeppieri (bowluvr at hotmail.com)
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:46:41 -0800

Ha! Ha! Gary. ;-P

Oregon is already into spring. Mid 60s F today in Portland, and it ain't
even March yet. Ask Randy Carey how much he loved it when he was out here
last weekend from Minnesota. ;-)

Man will we ever pay for all this great weather come summertime (Can you say
"severe drought, boys and girls?), but for now it is most enjoyable to be
outside in short sleeves and not be cold. In winter! Not as nice as Feburary
in AZ (well, most years, I hear they are getting rain with more to come),
but I'll take it. Poor So Cal is getting all our "Oregon Liquid Sunshine"
and we are getting their warm weather.

And no snow in sight!!! ;-)

Julie <><