Re: [RML] Re: Pseudomugilidae

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:25:14 -0600

If it's not a townsville then I probably know what it is but I'm not telling
:-) I'm going to see if Bruce is awake. He was embarrassed by this one (well
slightly, it's not from NG or Oz) because he thought it might have been the
biggest Pseudumugil that he had ever seen. If I remember correctly even Jerry
was a little bit puzzled - but that day was a real jumble and we had some 20
people crammed into Steve Polk's apartment. We've had it here for several
years now and it's producing nicely.. really big eggs

gary