RE: [RML] Worms

Mroz, Tom (tmroz at art-inc.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:14:12 -0500

Something I have used with great success for hydra is "fluke tabs". I
put about 1/4 of a tablet per 10 gallons, and within 24 hours, the hydra
are completely gone. I have never seen such impact before with other
hydra medicine, and further, I have seen no ill effects on the fry with
these tabs. I know I have used this at least once on a rainbow fry
tank. Perhaps it will work on planaria and other small worms as well.

Tom