Re: [RML] Cold/SPAM

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 09:23:47 +1100

And who said we had a problem with global warming...<Grin>

BTW I hope you all got over the festive season in tact. I am still
suffering from the usual case of too much food - not to mention fermentatios
beverages...

Cheers
Alan

>On Mon, 30 Dec 96 19:15 +0100, Harro.Hieronimus at t-online.de (Harro
>Hieronimus) wrote:
>
>>We had a new temperature record for this year last night:
>>
>>- 28°C, what should be nearly 19 degrees F. Below 0!!!
>>
>>Freezing Harro wishes you a successful 1997.
>>I promise never again to move during the winter.
>
>I'd think you'ld know better than to even consider going out in the
>winter in your climate Harro :`)
>We broke a cold record in Minnesota for Christmas - 27°F. We've
>returned to about 0"F since, which actually feels warm after our
>Christmas deep freeze.
>Hope everything goes well in the move.
>
>Cary Hostrawser
>
>Minnesota Aquarium Society
>http://www.mn-aquarium.org/
>
>Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
>http://home.earthlink.net/~sbuckel/index.html

Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.

Homepages: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford