Re: [RML] No-mail

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 23:04:07 +1100

At 09:55 AM 12/23/96 -0800, Andrew H. wrote:
>Andrew,
> does this list serv. except nomail commands. I am going on leave
>until 6/1 and dont want to recieve mail during this time, nor do I want to
>unsubscribe. Please let me know.

Heya Andrew - Your mail went to the list - it could've been better sent to
the admin address, rainbowfish-owner at pcug.org.au - but anyway, the point
that you raised is one that someone else was asking about, so I thought I'd
kill two birds with one stonefish (or something like that) ;)

The easiest way to arrange this is to desubscribe, then resubscribe when you
return.

The approved method for desubscription is to send email to:
majordomo at auug.org.au

with:

unsubscribe rainbowfish

in the *body* of the message.