Re: [RML] ANGFA NA homepage

Roy Hunter (Rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 18:30:26 -0700

Ge Alan thanks!! The images are comming soon as Butnuckel I mean Scott has
just got them back after being put on a Kodak cd... he is the pic man on
this as we share the responsibilites of the ANGFA NA.. He has some great
Ideas for the Photo gallery and will be using my..yes MY pictures for
this... mind you I am no Armstrong but the only complement I have gotten
from Scott is in reguards to my fish pictures... Some actually look good!!
the scary thing is I have even gotten better at it since the photo's you
will see have been taken!! I owe that to Neil and Scott they both have been
of great help! There methods really do work. You will see more when I can
afford the price to put them on disk.... there is even a fish mag here in
the US that is interested in my pictures!! NOW THAT IS SCARY!! I do hope
they work out....

Thanks Scott and Neil!!!!!

Roy Hunter
ANGFA NA