Re: [RML] Breeding

Subject: Re: [RML] Breeding
From: Peter Unmack (peter.lists at)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 13:18:24 CST

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Scott Davis wrote:

> I have a question for other list members. Will there be a link to the
> archives for the old site? Will those post be available somewhere? They
> contain a wealth of information and are just plain fun to read.

The older older stuff will remain archived at
http://www.peter.unmack.net/archive/rml I will also be archiving all the
posts since we moved to Yahoo. Andrew Boyd has emailed the folks who rain
the old email list about getting the newer archives, but hasn't gotten a
response. He has all or most of these posts in microsoft outlook format
(which like most Microsoft things does is all screwed up because they
changed the format for mailbox files and I can't covert them into
archives). There are complicated ways to export them, but we've never
done it.

So the answer is yes and no.

Cheers
Peter