Re[5]: [RML] I'm back/SPAM

Andrew.Boyd at dfat.gov.au
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:05:59 +1000

What you need to remember about Mead is that honey, while high in sugar, is
low in other essential yeast nutrients.

I emailed someone on this list the other day from work (he has probably
canned the info) with stuff from the home brew digest on meadmaking that
addressed just this issue. If the gent concerned *hasn't* canned that
info, then he could possibly send it to the list. :)

Regards, Andrew