Re: [RML] Beer SPAM

Merlin (merlin at macrae.com.au)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 17:18:16 +1000

You should have visited me Roy, 'Redback' is a Wheat Beer and as it happens
I just happen to make reasonable quantities of the stuff.
That's what you get for giving the Nations Capital City a miss.... ;P

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at mail.macrae.com.au

http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford
< watch for a change of address to my webpages soon! >