[RML] Re: Assistance to the Web Page

Merlin (merlin at macrae.com.au)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:19:38 +1000

I agree with Andrew on this one, if you want archives I suggest you do them.

I personally believe those that want the archives could very easily keep
their own, and perhaps share em with any newbies that request them. I
understand that people don't keep archives 'cos they are busy, but let me
say, if it is important then you make time. If you cant make time then it's
not too important.

I will never keep archives and take my hat off to those that do.

Go for it Rod, you certainly have my blessing <g>

Maybe Roy would like to assist? :)

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at mail.macrae.com.au

http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford
< watch for a change of address to my webpages soon! >