Re[5]: [RML] I'm back/SPAM

Andrew.Boyd at dfat.gov.au
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:09:21 +1000

Hello Harro (and all other RML beerhounds) :)

I am an old friend to strong beers, Harro. I make a Dark Ale that runs to
a little over 8 percent alcahol per volume :)

Are there any Bocks that you find particularly nice?

Regards, Andrew

A reminder: anyone that doesn't want to know about beer on a fishkeeper's
list: set those killfiles/mail filters to redirect all mail with the word
"SPAM" in the title to your trashcan.