Re: [RML] Spam

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 08:28:33 -0600

> Bruce wrote...Besides he's more likely to be sabotaging someone's green
Ginger wine :-)

I was wondering how long it would take! You have been victimized by the
well thought out and executed plans of the Budgie and Rooster team. You
should have known I wouldn't leave your house without one good joke and
this worked better than the other one would have....

We, myself and Neil of course, Drank your bottle of Green ginger when we
were at a BYO in Melbourne. I think Erick drank a fair bit too. Budgie has
a wonderful picture for you BTW.

I just called him last night and asked him if you said anything yet. The
suspense has killed us both for a month.

BTW it was a harmless mixture of soy sauce and water mixed to the color of
the green ginger wine. I hope it wasn't too salty :-)

You shouldn't have bought that new bottle before I left and you shouldn't
have left the empty one there. :-)

We drank the whole bottle in 4 days Bruce, thank you very much!
We tipped our glass in your honor every time it was filled!

If you are planning paybacks while you are here it aint gonna work!!!! :-)

snicker snicker :-)

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America