RE: [RML] Minimum temperatures

Patrick Aldag (aldag at tzv.fal.de)
Mon, 04 Aug 1997 07:44:25 +0200

At 19:57 01.08.97 +0100, you wrote:
>Nobody should have the idea to make any experiences with low temperatures!
It's okay if it happened by
>chance, but please no refrigerator experiments (unfortunately aquarists
have done that already).

>Harro

Keeping fish in the refrigerator was never my intention. I just though of
keeping them outdoors if possible . Even this year´s summer is a little
warmer than "refrigerator temperatures". ;-)
Some authors describe advantages of keeping fish outdoors during the summer
but they never write in wich region they made their experiences - so I just
thought that i could get a little more information on this in general and
specially about rainbows.
Patrick Aldag
aldag at tzv.fal.de
http://www.tzv.fal.de